Searchability

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Bathtub Shitter - (2003) Lifetime Shitlist EP 7''

When I was a very small kid, I used to take baths together with my smaller brother, one time he took a dump right into the bath water!!! Everytime I see the name Bathtub Shitter I remember this traumatic event!!!
Anyway, seriously what's the true reason behind the name Bathtub Shitter?
What message do you try to convey with your lyrics?


Masato: You have good memory aha,just remember I did it when I was kids, my mother was amazing ahaha BATHTUB SHITTER's true meaning is not shitting in bath tub, maybe Who knows...
this word was existed in my mind and lyric of my own other band that I was doing with Osho(Masashi Kadota)before I started BATHTUB SHITTER, maybe when I was 17 or 18 age old I think It was monster or my ideal naturalism on my lyric, that originally was mixed lyric of SHIT AND PEACE and BATHTUB SHITTER(not band name) SHIT AND PEACE was a part from original BATHTUB SHITTER lyric, SHIT AND PEACE has meaning of naturalism, BATHTUB SHITTER has meaning of unique idea for living
lyrics of two songs was originally in same song, BATHTUB SHITTER maybe I didn't like Japanese bands used a word of MOTHER FUCKER as European and American bands used those days, and I was looking for my own word against traditional MOTHER FUCKER, or FUCKING It's BATHTUB SHITTER and SHITTING for me to say,Okay!? We don't worship real excretions!!! ahaha, Yeah, BATHTUB SHITTING LIFE !!! ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice / no spam...