Searchability

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Bathtub Shitter - (2002) 97+3 Shit Points 7''

What's your inside view of japanese grindcore/music scene? Do you have relationships with other bands? Some recent japanese bands seem inspired by the Bathtub Shitter sound... What do you think? What are your favorite japanese bands in activity today?

Masato: I don't know
Mm...I have no interests in Japanese grind scene anymore, don't play there long time,maybe that scene is not active...more active when We are there,I don't hear anything,only keep friendship with Kim/BLOODBATH RECORDS
I really hope They does active more...
not from grind core,I liked MELT-BANANA,SHOKI(The Damon Slayer), LIMITED EXPRESS HAS GONE and so on
now in Japan, Japanese Reggae is very craze for Kids and on street, RESPECT A SHIT! aha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice / no spam...