Searchability

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Bathtub Shitter - (1999) Fertilizer 7''


Ok, for starters... What about a little Bathtub Shitter backstory? When did you form? Can you introduce the band members? Did you play in other bands before (and maybe still do)?

Masato: OK, just remember We have formed in 1996, It goes back to 9 years, I met Keisuke for the first time, so hard to introduce about fluid members of this band, current member is me on vocals, Yuki Kuroki is on Bass, Daisuke Tanabe is on Guitar,and Keisuke (Sugiyama) is still doing Drums, same line up for European tour last year, so going for making 2nd full album by this line up as for my former band, only I was doing HM/HR band (Japanese Metal meets J-POP, was it like EARTHSHAKER!?) with Osho (BS former guitarist and childhood friend) when We were high school students, maybe for 4years, but not serious, I think I can not do other band anymore coz don't write my own lyric without shit, ahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice / no spam...