Searchability

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

VA - (1995) The Soul Of Detroit LP

 Lu Pine Productions ‎– 8009
 Tracklist
A1     –Mack Rice     Baby I'm Coming Home    
A2     –Conquerors     Since You've Been Gone    
A3     –Rivals     Love Me    
A4     –Charles Amos     Thunder In My Heart    
A5     –Gene Martin And The Primettes     Lonely Nights    
A6     –Eddie Floyd     Lonely    
A7     –Betty Lavette     You Killed The Love    
A8     –Benny McCain     I Don't Want No Part Time Love    
B1     –Joe Stubbs     Hey Hey    
B2     –The Majestics     Hard Times    
B3     –Conquerors     Lovers Celebration    
B4     –Eddie Floyd     People Gonna Talk About You    
B5     –Don Revel & The Primettes     Return Of Stagger Lee    
B6     –Al Garner     I'll Get Along Without You    
B7     –Joe Stubbs     What's My Destiny    
B8     –Minor Chords     Let Her Go Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice / no spam...